Space marine iron halo

For trading and swapping bitz and minis
Ankaru
Veteran

Space marine iron halo

Postby Ankaru » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:41 pm

I don't know if this is actually a bit that is available separate from models, but I would like to get an iron halo for my army warlord.
Fantasy is cool. Sci-fi is cool too. But when you combine them, they become even cooler.

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Re: Space marine iron halo

Postby orkwarboss » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 am

I may have a few from when I built my company masters. do you have a picture of the one you want??
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Ankaru
Veteran

Postby Ankaru » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Fantasy is cool. Sci-fi is cool too. But when you combine them, they become even cooler.

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:46 pm

I have it in metal. Not sure when I will be at OTW next. You drift near the Holyoke Mall?
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Ankaru
Veteran

Postby Ankaru » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Unfortunately no. I also won't be at the store this week. But in the future it'll be any Wednesday. So whenever you're around I'll be there more likely than not.

Return to “Take My Stuff!”