It Begins!

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

It Begins!

Postby Kinne » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 am

Alright folks, the Windless Wastes season officially starts today! So hit the tables and get playin'!

I have yet to receive the materials from PP (stamp, journals, etc.). I'm hoping it'll arrive today or tomorrow, as they accepted payment over a week ago. It's looking like we'll have clear weather for Wednesday, so hopefully we'll have a lively first week! Remember, after a game, you and your opponent should agree upon who is responsible for reporting the game. The easiest thing to do is just have the winner report it.

I will have a binder with both the Shattered Grounds and Windless Wastes packets printed out inside of it. All five league scenarios will be in there, and I'll bring my laptop so players can check their factions' controlled regions. Here's the map:

http://www.privateerevents.com/immoren/ ... less_waste

Note that there are also links to the rules and the cards for special league solos.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Re: It Begins!

Postby Kinne » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:03 pm

And it has arrived! I'll have the battle journals, league cards and patches this Wednesday. I'll also bring the Champion's coin for people to ogle.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

fazmandoo
Recruit

Postby fazmandoo » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:26 am

Any idea when the second leg of this begins?

whytwolf
Lord General

Postby whytwolf » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 am

Faz,

April 18th is the start of the next season.
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Return to “Windless Wastes”