Is it too soon for Ork rumors? NEVER!!!!

Dez
Storm Trooper

Is it too soon for Ork rumors? NEVER!!!!

Postby Dez » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:30 pm

via ferrus
Orks early 2013
According to tentative plans at GW. Not much is firm right now but they do want to see a plastic buggy and scorcha, along with a new unit entry for fighta-bomba, new model for Nazdreg. There is debate over whether to make Klans important for the first time since 2nd edition/3rd edition temp. rule list.

via ghost21
there will be a wave but its really still in talk/ preliminary design atm

MUST WANT! I know, the current codex is great and has stood the test of time. But seriously, I want Nazdreg. And better Flash Gitz (like cheaper and troops with transports). Plastic Meganobz. CLANS!!!!

Yes. Yes we do want this. First Legions, now Clans...I'm getting all amped up about 40k again!
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Rogue
Whiteshield

Re: Is it too soon for Ork rumors? NEVER!!!!

Postby Rogue » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:03 pm

GLEE!!!

though I'm still new at the new 'dex.... :D
Hive Fleet Gremlin falls on your head.

Abhorsen
Veteran

Re: Is it too soon for Ork rumors? NEVER!!!!

Postby Abhorsen » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:18 am

wow um yeah WAAAAAAGH, if they bring back klanz it will be a very happy day! i think really its a pretty solid business plan considering how many people play orks/have an ork army. but maybe thats just around here :9.

cant wait for 6th :).

Return to “Orks”