battlewagons

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: battlewagons

Postby Dez » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:50 am

Sorry meant 6th, not sure how that happened.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:24 am

Dez wrote:Sorry meant 6th, not sure how that happened.

so which 40k rule book am i missing?? the ones i mentioned i have.........
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Rogue Trader, Second Edition, Third Edition, Fourth Edition, Fifth Edition...and Sixth will be coming this summer per rumor mongers.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:25 pm

hahaha forgot to count 5th red. hahaha :lol:
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:49 am

Dez wrote:Battle Fortress Rules are in the new FW Apocalypse book. Which you may want to pick up, as rumor has it that FW models and rules will be allowed in 40K games (Casual, Tournament, Etc) come 4th Edition this summer.

Bill bought a FW Armour book last night. An intresting thing I saw was a 40k logo on many of the smaller FW designed models. The bigger models had an apoc logo on them. The new Marine walking egg dred and a "small" squigoth are to examples with 40k. There just might be some truth behind this rumor........

Return to “Orks”