GW FAQ Updated: KFF Ruling and Snikrot Sneakier than ever!

Dez
Storm Trooper

GW FAQ Updated: KFF Ruling and Snikrot Sneakier than ever!

Postby Dez » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:30 pm

What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Abhorsen
Veteran

Re: GW FAQ Updated: KFF Ruling and Snikrot Sneakier than ever!

Postby Abhorsen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:44 pm

i was just going to post this :9.

they just keep making deff rollas better! so now they cant be destroyed with weapon destroyed results niether can recking balls...

and on the snikrot thing does the character have to be on a bike? i was confused as to why that was part of the question. but either way thats crazy! that is going to be one sad table edge.

Rogue
Whiteshield

Postby Rogue » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Wow. and might i add... wow. i like what they've changed... at least one of my armies is being made better!

deff rollas AND wrecking balls are not weapons anymore... that'll change some things.

and Mike, what i'm gettig from that is that any character can join Snikrot's unit and ambush with them... i think the question was specifically to Wazdakka or bosses on bikes. which means that a boss on a bike can come in on whatever table edge Snicky and his boyz do, and the go fight something else. Which is just dirty. :D
Hive Fleet Gremlin falls on your head.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:11 pm

That's exactly what it means, so they can now bring the PK!!!! I've really been into using Kommandoz lately, this is like icing on the cake....but I would kinda feel bad at the same time. I almost wish I wasn't on vacation during 'Ard Boyz....

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Remember in the Armageddon Wars when Mad Dok Grotsnik teamed up with Snikrot, gave all the boyz Cybork and FNP so they could crush everything in someone elses deployment zone? That was awesome. AWESOME.

Awesome in thought anyway...

ADB

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:47 pm

The last thing you greenskins needed was a buff. ;) uugg haha
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:53 pm

It's funny, because Orks were the Tau of Fourth Edition ;)

ADB

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Dez wrote:It's funny, because Orks were the Tau of Fourth Edition ;)

Are you saying everybody else got nerfed with their 5th ed codecies? I'm not arguing; I am surprised.
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:26 pm

so i can have Snikrot and a nob??

warboss on a bike and snikrot seems broken
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:09 pm

You can take 15 Kommandoz as well as Snikrot, but you cannot have a Nob and Snikrot at the same time. You can take any IC (multiples even) and attach them to Snikrot and the Kommandoz.

Orks were just underpowered (unless you took Kult of Speed).

ADB

Return to “Orks”