Buggies, Plastic Squiggoth, FW Blasta Bomma, Snakebites!?!?!

Dez
Storm Trooper

Buggies, Plastic Squiggoth, FW Blasta Bomma, Snakebites!?!?!

Postby Dez » Sun May 29, 2011 12:30 pm

This is from Eddie the Troll over on Da Waaagh, but I trust him like people trust Harry from Warseer. Hell, Eddie might BE Harry from Warseer!

Met a mate while looking at the new finecast stuff and has a fungus brew or three

Seems that GW expected ork players to loot the imperial Venerator models for new buggies in the short term, but it doesn't seem to be happening. As a result the feeling is that buggies are a low priority for new models, but there is a proposal for a new multi-part buggy/trakk model with weapons options (don't hold your breath - possibly 2 years away).

FW is considering doing a blasta bomba kit about the same scale as a thunderhawk gunship - if it comes out it will be for Crimbo 2011

Medium scale plastic squiggoth (smaller than the gargantuan from FW - similar scale to the LotR oliphant) has been seen in design to accompany possible feral ork / snakebite supplement early 2012.

I don't have photos or other info at present.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Abhorsen
Veteran

Re: Buggies, Plastic Squiggoth, FW Blasta Bomma, Snakebites!?!?!

Postby Abhorsen » Sun May 29, 2011 12:37 pm

if the feral orks is true i am so bloody excite bike!!!!!!!!! god i dont want to hope but how can i not................................. gah a plastic squiggoth!

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Re: Buggies, Plastic Squiggoth, FW Blasta Bomma, Snakebites!?!?!

Postby orkwarboss » Sun May 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Dez wrote:This is from Eddie the Troll over on Da Waaagh, but I trust him like people trust Harry from Warseer. Hell, Eddie might BE Harry from Warseer!

Met a mate while looking at the new finecast stuff and has a fungus brew or three

Seems that GW expected ork players to loot the imperial Venerator models for new buggies in the short term, but it doesn't seem to be happening. As a result the feeling is that buggies are a low priority for new models, but there is a proposal for a new multi-part buggy/trakk model with weapons options (don't hold your breath - possibly 2 years away).

what model is this? is it FW?
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Return to “Orks”