New MCs

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New MCs

Postby Slimnoid » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:30 pm

I like how the maleceptor has scything talons and no options to swap them for other wargear. They literally do nothing for it. Also, psychic overload is pretty much a crappier version of Psychic Shriek for twice the warp charges.
Bring me your finest coffee!

Dez
Storm Trooper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New MCs

Postby Dez » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Well at least the Toxicrene looks cool.

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:54 am

Gaghiel
Whiteshield

Postby Gaghiel » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:57 pm

How do you get to the conclusion that their power is worse?? Its got a +6 in further range and you can use it 3 times as opposed to once. Call me crazy but that seems a pretty damn sight better, and well worth the +1 charge to use it.
- Jeremy

WildBorr
Veteran

Postby WildBorr » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:44 am

Corwin
Veteran

Postby Corwin » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:01 am

The d3 wounds after first you cast it, then they deny it, then a leadership test. You get an 18 on the test and still roll d3 wounds rather then doing 10 to a tac squad I think py shriek is better for 1 wc
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Corwin
Veteran

Postby Corwin » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:03 am

Though I did miss that it's a focused witch fire that changes things a bit
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Gaghiel
Whiteshield

Postby Gaghiel » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:11 am

To me, i think if you're throwing 4 dice on this guy to cast this power, there's something wrong with you. he's a 200 point synapse node with a nice power to try to eliminate characters. if you have zoanthropes on the table, (and why wouldnt you) your opponent is more likely to use dispell dice on them, because these guys arent a huge psyker menace. The 2 scything talons for extra attack and rerolls is more of a shock roll, with a chance to take that guy with a powerfist or whatnot out of some squads before they wade in.
- Jeremy

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:45 pm

Return to “Tyranids”