New Models

Ankaru
Veteran

Re: New Models

Postby Ankaru » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:05 pm

I just redid the math. It is the exact same price as all of them combined. But all in one box.
My original math was off due to accidentally using the price for Ravager instead of raiders.
Fantasy is cool. Sci-fi is cool too. But when you combine them, they become even cooler.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:55 pm

New preorders including the new codex is up. http://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Hom ... id=5728551

New 250.00 limited codex includes a hemoculus codex suppliment. Also a standard LE for 180.00 and a deluxe e-version is available too. As much as I have always loved the dark eldar, I am really sad that there is no way I could start building an army. 2 full troops an hq and the raiders for them would be around 300.00 which would be less than 500 points.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Ankaru
Veteran

Postby Ankaru » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:23 pm

You could always look on ebay for deals. That's where I got a majority of my DE. Granted I also run a mainly footdar army, so I saved some money by not getting transports for every squad.
Fantasy is cool. Sci-fi is cool too. But when you combine them, they become even cooler.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:21 pm

I would certainly want to make another wrack, grotesque hem oculus centered army. It will at least be a little while until people are moving those cheap, but slow building could be an option.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Ankaru
Veteran

Postby Ankaru » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:13 am

It took me since about mid april to get what I have now. Only just starting to get my Craftworld Eldar allies.

Return to “Dark Eldar”