Nuns are pricey

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Nuns are pricey

Postby orkwarboss » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Re: Nuns are pricey

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:25 pm

$15.00 per heavy weapon + 10.00 for a sgt is pretty standard for most heal heavy weapon units. The terrible thing is there is no way of getting basic troops for under $80.00 per squad. Given that they are less points than a marine means you are looking at 4-500 simply to make a 1000 point army. It's close to $200 simply for an hq and 2 troops.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Marine dev squad (basically the same kit but plastic) is only $35. This has to be the metal cost.

Ill stick to my Marines in dresses.

Glad I dont play nuns.
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus

Postby J Rzasa » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:02 pm

I have to think they are getting ready to release some in plastic. IT's been rumored that they are done, my guess is that they will wait till this is released in hard back, depending on digital sales.

~J

Return to “The Inquisition”