Dilema

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Dilema

Postby Grandmaster marc » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 am

Hi all,

I won't be returning for a little while, but I am still working on my Custodes. However one decision remains: should I make my basic Custodes with terminator stats and bases or let them be regular grey knights? I have considered the options but I do not know, I mean heck I could sisters of silence be regular grey knights as well. But still I do not know. Opinions?
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

-Popular Ultramarines Aphorism

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Re: Dilema

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:49 am

I would certainly use them as termies based on their size. They probably wouldn't match up with the rest of the army unless you are planning to convert an entire army of them.

The sisters could work as normal gray knights, but they are supposed to nullify powers not use them.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Well actually I was. I am using the Custodes terminators as paladins only. I was wondering about my basic troop Custodes. I did not really clarify that sorry.
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:06 pm

I saw some cool conversions a while ago that used the dark angels vets with high elf heads to make standard custodes models. They worked out pretty well.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:17 pm

I would consider such but I would also like to match the size of a Custode compared to a regular space marine. But I probably will use high elf heads.

Return to “The Inquisition”