For future reference...

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Re: For future reference...

Postby Grandmaster marc » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 pm

thade wrote:Xelloss is correct on all three counts. There is no special rule that twin-links dual-wielding pistols. ;) That's a custom rule thing that we once saw, Mark...you and I teaming up against a crap ton of house-ruled Orks (which we summarily routed off of the table for daring the affront the Emperor's Light with their drooly little faces).

i don't remember that lol. um hmm in the ig codex i could give a sgt. 2 bolt pistols, and almost any generic co. (including the commissars) 2 plasma pistols. so i guess an ordo hereticus inquisitor is good for somthing! 2 different pistols or rifle and pistol.
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

-Popular Ultramarines Aphorism

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Ordo Her...DOOD. You are ORDO MALLEUS. Smite the Demon! It's what you were born to do!!

Yea, the Hereticus is there just for completeness, I guess. The "crossbow" thing is kinda gimpy. Null Rod is interesting. Would be awesome against that Tyranid S10 anti-vehicle blast. Just roll up with that Inquisitor in a LR and be like LAWL as those S10 psychic blasts kinda fizzle out on your AV14 hull.
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:39 pm

OH and the twin-linked pistols thing...was a custom rule by Swooping Raven and his son, that one Saturday you, me...and your bud (can't remember his name) threw down against all those Orks. I fielded my Captain because I wasn't allowed to field either of my usual ICs (a Chaplain or a Librarian). <3
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:22 pm

oh i do remember and i almost couldnt use a commissar and btw we lost! lol
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Grandmaster marc wrote:oh i do remember and i almost couldnt use a commissar and btw we lost! lol

As I remember, we were pasting them and they had to leave anyway for...something. I guess we'll never know. ;) They did Waaagh and fall short of assaulting my Captain and his five man tac team...which proceeded to counter-charge and rout them off the table. I remember that because the young guy balked at my charging Orks.

He doubted the power of the Emperor. 'Tis a shame. <3
Thade = Steve

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:57 pm

yes yes they did lol, remember the trainin mission we had? lol

Return to “The Inquisition”