Dreadknight loadout

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Dreadknight loadout

Postby Grandmaster marc » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:09 pm

I am trying to make the most balanced dreadkinght possible. My current idea is: Heavy psycannon and Gatling psylencer and have two dread fists for the +1 atk. ( so 4 attacks at str 10!)

what are your ideas?

oh and obviously a personal teleporter :lol:
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

-Popular Ultramarines Aphorism

oninosweeney
Whiteshield

Re: Dreadknight loadout

Postby oninosweeney » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 pm

new faq says only str 6.

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:06 pm

odd the rule book says dreadnaught ccw's are double the str of its bearor
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

Xelloss
Whiteshield

Postby Xelloss » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 pm

For WALKERS. The knight is a monstrous creature. There's a reason the hammer is an option for it.
Everyone is insane, its only a matter who's more obvious about it.

There are no "good guys"; everyone's a jerk, especially you.

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:41 pm

screw that im taking a swod and a psy cannon then

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Marc!!! Everybody!!! STOP THIS MADNESS AT ONCE!!!

Use magnets. Sheesh. Take ALL the load outs. Try them all. Magnets are far too easy for you to just glue them together and perma-lock yourself into a particular kind of monster.

Don't like magnets? Pick up a pin-vice and use pins. (But I def recommend magnets...if not a combination of magnets and pins to both stick them on and keep them steady.)

I'm thinking of just the Greatsword at most, as a teleporter pack seems to be more or less required if you want the thing to get into an assault before it's torn to shreds by anti-tank fire. Also the shunt is a great way to contest something later on (if he's still kickin).

But, of course...magnets. ;)
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:08 pm

thade wrote:
But, of course...magnets. ;)

Yes!! You just forked over how much for that one model?? Get the most out of it. Talk to others who have done it. Magnets make your models more cost effective to your dollar.
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:29 pm

thought you might say that, i may have to recut and do that and steve just a greatsword? is it good in ccw with 3 atks. I thought to use it for fire support.

Return to “The Inquisition”