Off The Wall Games, Home of the 131

For contact between stores and forum goers.

Moderator: Rogue Traders

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Re: Off The Wall Games, Home of the 131

Postby Kinne » Wed May 26, 2010 10:34 am

If they do, it’s usually only by a week or two. I would imagine they’ll do something similar to what they did with 5th Ed 40k, which is have a summary sheet in that month’s issue of White Dwarf talking about all of the changes.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Wed May 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Inquisitor Wall wrote:July 10th is the date they had on the posters. Im not sure if they will be doing advanced copies to retailers.

It looks to be June 14. Cool lookin clock on the GW site under the Fantasy banner.
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

DanversGM
Rogue Trader

Postby DanversGM » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 pm

They are if you are stockest level or higher. Ours arrived today (6/15)
Toys N Things
66 Maple St
Danvers, MA 01923
Phone: [978] 777-1879
Email: ToysNThingsDanvers@Yahoo.com
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Danvers-M ... 0396224334

J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus

Postby J Rzasa » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Jadam, will you have the 8th Edition Warhammer Books when the store opens? Or are you expecting a shipment later in the day? I have a couple things going on during the day, wondering if I should stop by early or mid day.

Thanks bud

~J

Whiterook
Recruit

Postby Whiterook » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:10 pm

I just want to take a moment to say how much I love OTW games. It's a great store that I hope never looses it's awesome vibe and small-town charm. The fact that it's 10 minutes from where work doesn't hurt, either!

I like the games and other offerings the store provides, and the service is amazing. As you may have seen in another thread, I had just bought the Flames of War 2nd Edition Rulebook a week ago, and just a few days later as I walked in the store to buy some miniatures, the first thing mentioned to me was the upcoming release of the new 3rd edition rulebook and the offer to be able to swap out the one I just purchased. If nothing else would have, that sealed the deal for my loyalty to this establishment. Thank you!

On another note, I was pretty big into Axis & Allies Miniatures, aand still have a rather huge OOB. Any chances (or interest) in hosting some Wizards of the Coast A&AM Combat Zone sessions here at OTW? http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/combatzone
"The Golden Rule of War, Speed - Simplicity - Boldness" General George S. Patton, Jr.

http://www.militarywargaming.com/

Return to “Stores Board”