Off The Wall Games, Home of the 131

For contact between stores and forum goers.

Moderator: Rogue Traders

Jadam
Rogue Trader

Off The Wall Games, Home of the 131

Postby Jadam » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Hi all, I'm Adam, the new owner of Off The Wall Games in Hadley. Many of you in the 131 met me when I bought the store from Kevin "Inquisitor" Wall this past August. Since then I have learned many things, especially about miniature war games! :D

We have also made many changes to the store. We have put in new bookcases and shelves, moved old shelves to a better position, all so we can carry more games, models, supplies and other things to support your wonderful addictions! We have increased the number of Games Workshop, Privateer Press and Avatars of War models while also adding a broader selection of Reaper minis as well. There are some other new things which we have done, we have become an authorized BattleFoam dealer and we can offer the 131 discount on their products except for the custom built kits. The latest venture is for those who are afficiandos of World War II, Off The Wall Games is now an official BattleFront Miniatures dealer! We did this for two reasons, first, access at a better margin for Gale Force 9 products (BFM just bought them!) and to get Flames of War for those who desire it and also give the club discount on those products as well!

The selection of board games has gone up by approximately 1/3 to 1/2 and we have added old staples like Life, Stratego, Clue, Scrabble, Risk, Chess, Go and Mah Jong. Newer games like Blokus, Small World, Axis & Allies: Pacific 1940, Memoir '44 and Battle Lore. We are planning on doing even more as time goes on.

We are also a Premier dealer for Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons. We carry a full line of White Wolf RPGs and several others like Piezo Press' Pathfinder and KenzerCo's Hackmaster Basic.

I think y'all get the idea, We are constantly looking for ways to improve the store, like the new lights and in the spring, a new carpet! Woot! Or, should I say "Waaagh"

Check us out on our website, http://www.offthewallgamestore.com and email me at offthewallgamestore@gmail.com for those who want a more personal touch to thier conversations. :)
J. Adam Bailey
Owner of Off The Wall Games

Kharn
Hardened Vet

Re: Off The Wall Games, Home of the 131

Postby Kharn » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:39 pm

You run the best store I have ever seen. If you do not carry it, next week it will be there. Thank You Jadam for giving us a place to play and keeeping the 131 going strong
Do you see what's going on, it's change. The longer the changes improve.

Greywolf
Privateer Press Ganger

Postby Greywolf » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Wanted to say thanks again for being such a great host for the club holiday party. Very much appreciated, both of you.
Jeff :twisted:
Raise your flagons Sons of Russ, the dawn of our victory is upon us.

netgeist
Veteran

Reserve an item?

Postby netgeist » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Jadam,

Is it possible to reserve a copy of Warmachine Prime MKII when it comes in next week?

- Bob

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:25 am

Following up to netgiest, any idea on which day the book will be coming in?
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Jadam
Rogue Trader

Postby Jadam » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:15 pm

The scheduled release date is 1/6/10. I already have several copies on order and I will add a few more to placate this growing and ravenous horde. Oh wait, I mean starved for fuel Warmachine.
J. Adam Bailey

Jadam
Rogue Trader

Blood Angels

Postby Jadam » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:54 am

[size=200]ARE IN![/size]
J. Adam Bailey

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Re: Blood Angels

Postby orkwarboss » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 pm

and Kinne has just sold his soul to Horus to get money to buy everything
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

oninosweeney
Whiteshield

Postby oninosweeney » Wed May 26, 2010 9:28 am

any clue if and when you may get test games for the WFB 8th edition? they said something about it nation wide starting Memorial Day weekend.

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Wed May 26, 2010 10:02 am

July 10th is the date they had on the posters. Im not sure if they will be doing advanced copies to retailers.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Return to “Stores Board”