Mission Week 3: BOMBS AWAY!

Dez
Storm Trooper

Mission Week 3: BOMBS AWAY!

Postby Dez » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Objective: The Attacker must make it to the Defenders Objective with their Bomb, and stay in Base to Base contact for a full player turn.

Deployment: Roll off before deployment who will be the Attacker and who will be the Defender. Follow the normal deployment rules, but designate a mobile objective as the bomb for Attacker. The Defender then chooses a piece of terrain for their fixed objective.

Additional Scenario Rules: The Attacker get's first turn, do not roll for 'Sieze the Initiative'. Any Infantry model may carry the Bomb, and if dropped any Attacking model can pick it up by simply making base contact at the end or beginning of a move. Vehicles and mounts may not carry objectives. This includes bikes and skimmers. Jump Infantry cannot use their packs for fear of igniting the volatile payload, so no Flying or teleporting of any kind.. No shooting while holding the objective for the same reasons. If either team is forced to rout, they lose. If the game goes over 7 full turns, the Attacker loses.

Please let me know if there are any questions.
Last edited by Dez on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Re: Mission Week 3: BOMBS AWAY!

Postby Grandmaster marc » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:54 pm

kinda late on the scenario bud

ah yes a question i have is Garret and I play a week 2 scenario game and i got 18 pts i routed on turn 4 he had 9 pts and 7 guys left 2 of them where with in 1 turn of the objective. so he got 1 extra turn of points so then he says if we roll for turn 6 i win because ill have more points than you so we roll and it went to turn 6. we where wondering if you did have to roll for the extra turn after turn 5 becuse i though it ended at turn 4 becuase i routed or that he got the turn five. who is correct (if you under stand this at all because of spelling)
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

-Popular Ultramarines Aphorism

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:37 pm

It's not late, the week runs Wednesday to Wednesday.

Kill teams games have unlimited turns. The game ends when the first team routs.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:29 pm

ah thank you
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

-Popular Ultramarines Aphorism

Return to “Kill Teams Campaign”