Thanks!

Dez
Storm Trooper

Thanks!

Postby Dez » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Hey all, I noticed a decline the last week or more in interest. I was going to wrap everything up with an event...but nobody has reported any games since July 8th.

Thanks to everyone that played!
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Kowal
Veteran

Re: Thanks!

Postby Kowal » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:39 pm

It's not your fault, I think Warhammer Fantasy's new release kind of soaked up everybody's interest instead. That's what happened to me, anyway :D
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

whytwolf
Lord General

Postby whytwolf » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 am

And table space for anything other than Fantasy became a rarity. :evil:

Great job running the campaign Dez. I can only speak for myself but I really enjoyed it.
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 am

kill teams was good i made a fluff about 2 of my games take a look its under inquisitorial legion bombardment markers. and i have to say it was good for me because i wasn't slaughtered (well i shouldn't say that) as in i won 2 out of 3 gamesnot like morheim or winter i lost every game. and this time i had fun with the biggest kill team in conscript charges toward the objective.

"victory through Mass numbers "
-marc's victroy speech to Eric
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

-Popular Ultramarines Aphorism

Greywolf
Privateer Press Ganger

Postby Greywolf » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Had a great time, just couldn't get the table space for games on Wed. nights and only one person in the campaign was making it to Base Camp. We'll definitely have to give this another go in the future. :twisted:
Raise your flagons Sons of Russ, the dawn of our victory is upon us.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Id love to be able to participate in something like this. If you run one again, hopefully ill be able to be around more.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Sounds good, and I'd like to do something more robust in the future. It was just hard given the new release of Fantasy and all the craziness going on ;)
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Return to “Kill Teams Campaign”