A Note on Reporting Games

Old Event Threads
Kinne
Master of the Administratum

A Note on Reporting Games

Postby Kinne » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:08 am

I'm really glad to see the game reports rolling in already! To keep these easy, I just wanted to throw out a few things about reporting games:

1) You only need to mention which caster you used if the caster is fully painted and you haven't yet earned the Hobby Patch. If the caster is painted, snap a picture and post it up!

2) Be sure to state if you played a league scenario. Certain scenarios offer double victory points if you win. So if you play a scenario, include which scenario was played in the post or you may be losing out on some bonus points.

3) Play lots of games and report them all!
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

whytwolf
Lord General

Re: A Note on Reporting Games

Postby whytwolf » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 am

Question: I used Epic Irusk on Sunday, yet I only have the non-Epic model (I don't see the need to buy two models for the same caster when I have the card for both) and it is painted. Can I claim it toward the 5 painted casters if I don't claim pIrusk at a later date?
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Postby Kinne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:02 pm

As long as you don't use the same model later, that's fine by me.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

whytwolf
Lord General

Postby whytwolf » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Sounds good, Thanks!
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Return to “Old Events”