Warhammer 40k Tourney, Off the Wall Games (09/25)

Old Event Threads
Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Warhammer 40k Tourney, Off the Wall Games (09/25)

Postby Kinne » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:02 am

What -- Warhammer 40,000 Tournament, 1,850 points
When -- Sunday, September 25, 11:00AM
Where -- Off the Wall Games, Hadley, MA (click here for directions)
Entry Fee -- $8 for 131 members, $10 for non-members

It's time for another 40k tournament, brought to you by The 131 and Off the Wall! There are two major changes to this tournament: first, we will be raising the point limit to 1,850 points, and two, the signup deadline will be two weeks before the event itself. Other than that, this will have our standard format. There is no painting requirement for our tourneys, but as you can receive a potential thirty points for painting, having a fully-painted force is definitely a good idea. The tournament will last three rounds of two hours and fifteen minutes each, with an hour break for lunch after the first round. Prizes will be awarded in the form of store credit to Off the Wall. Number of prizes and amount of prizes will be announced after the registration deadline, and are solely determined by attendance.

To register for this event, you must turn in your army list and entry fee by the registration deadline, which will be September 11. For club members, you may hold a slot on the Reserved list up until the registration deadline by submitting your army list, but you must still pay your entry fee no later than the 11th to be registered for the tournament. Scenarios and a player's packet detailing all scoring and tourney information will be posted no later than August 27th, giving all players two full weeks to make any final list adjustments. Lists can be changed once, and only once, after initial submission, so you can submit an initial list immediately, and then change it as necessary after scenarios are posted. The tournament will host a maximum of 16 players. Entry fees can be paid to any club officer in person, or via the club PayPal address (westernmassgaming@yahoo.com). Please include your forum name and first name in the payment information. Army lists can be submitted to the same e-mail address in .pdf, .doc, .rtf or Army Builder format. Please include your forum name and first name in the e-mail subject line. This tournament will use a modified version of the painting and sportsmanship scoring rubrics found here, which will be posted as part of the Player's Packet. Any questions can be posted here, PM'd or e-mailed to myself, or directed to me in person.

If all spaces in the tournament are Reserved, you may still sign up by submitting your entry fee and list to be placed on the Alternates list. Any dropouts from the Reserved list will be filled by names on the Alternates list in descending order. If you get stuck on the Alternates list and do not get the opportunity to play, your entry fee will be refunded after the event. Entry fees for no-shows will not be refunded.

Reserved
Erik
Jen B.
Josh B.
Jeff S.
Marc L.
Chris F.
Rob B.
Mike A.
Jared F.
Jason M.
Jer
Attachments
Clear the Roads.pdf
(424.03 KiB) Downloaded 247 times
Capture ALL the Objectives.pdf
(321.17 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
All Your Base.pdf
(251.48 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

oninosweeney
Whiteshield

Re: Warhammer 40k Tourney, Off the Wall Games (09/25)

Postby oninosweeney » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 am

I'm in.

Tyranid, Ninja, Magic, WHAT?!

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:57 am

With bells on.
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

Rogue
Whiteshield

Postby Rogue » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:54 pm

more than likely..... :D
Hive Fleet Gremlin falls on your head.

whytwolf
Lord General

Postby whytwolf » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Put me down. Space Wolves (of course).
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Xelloss
Whiteshield

Postby Xelloss » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:29 pm

I'll be there with the only army I have fully painted, chaos.
Everyone is insane, its only a matter who's more obvious about it.

There are no "good guys"; everyone's a jerk, especially you.

Rogue
Whiteshield

Postby Rogue » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:21 pm

oh yeah... ill be playing orks.... :)
Hive Fleet Gremlin falls on your head.

Trygon Prime
Whiteshield

Postby Trygon Prime » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:48 pm

If I'm not going anywhere and I have the free time this fall, I'll come with my army.

Someone call for an Extermanotus? Cause my Grey Knights are ready to purge some planets of Xenos, traitors, and daemons.
Grey Knights: 3500 points
Chaos Space Marines: In process of making army
Ork Freebootas: 450 points
Cryx: 150 points
Protectorate of Menoth: 50 points

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Trygon Prime wrote:Someone call for an Extermanotus? Cause my Grey Knights are ready to purge some planets of Xenos, traitors, and daemons.

I sincerely hope you have no fewer than five models in that list who have Orbital Strike Relays.
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:46 pm

my grey knights will take to the field.
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

-Popular Ultramarines Aphorism

Return to “Old Events”