New paint brush

Corwin
Whiteshield

New paint brush

Postby Corwin » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:07 pm

I'm looking to replace my main paint brush and was looking for advice on what to get. I typically use a size 0 for most of a model and use a 00 or 000 for the finer details.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Re: New paint brush

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:50 pm

If you can locate them, the windsor newton 7 series are great. I have been using the same 000 for more than a year and it still has the same nice point it started with. They can be a bit pricey but occasionally Amazon runs a special on the set of small ones.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: New paint brush

Postby Dez » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Inquisitor Wall wrote:If you can locate them, the windsor newton 7 series are great. I have been using the same 000 for more than a year and it still has the same nice point it started with. They can be a bit pricey but occasionally Amazon runs a special on the set of small ones.

I have had the same ones for...3+ years? They are still going strong as day one, I highly recommend the investment.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Return to “Painting and Converting”