Wanted: Malifaux Metal Snowstorm

For trading and swapping bitz and minis
Solicitor 6
Whiteshield

Wanted: Malifaux Metal Snowstorm

Postby Solicitor 6 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:16 am

Anyone have a metal version of Snowstorm lying around that they are not using and wanting to part ways with?

I have the following to offer in trade:

-Translucent orange Firestarter
-Johana
-Plastic Som'er with 2 plastic Skeeters

We can also discuss cash.
The best way to figure out where you come from, is to figure out where you're going and work your way backwards. -The Doctor

Kowal
Veteran

Re: Wanted: Malifaux Metal Snowstorm

Postby Kowal » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:31 am

I know Jen has one. She doesn't check the forums so you'll probably have to ask her in person. FYI, it's mostly resin. I'm not sure how much if any metal is actually in that model.
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Solicitor 6
Whiteshield

Re: Wanted: Malifaux Metal Snowstorm

Postby Solicitor 6 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:35 am

Thanks for the heads up Ben. I will be on the lookout for her at OTW.

Metal or resin doesn't matter that much to me. I just am not really crazy about the sculpt for the new plastic version and would rather go with the older version.

I wish they had gone with the original artwork for the plastic model, which featured Storm bent over with a protective arm around Snow.
The best way to figure out where you come from, is to figure out where you're going and work your way backwards. -The Doctor

Return to “Take My Stuff!”