Looking for 3 Termagaunts - either built or unbuilt

For trading and swapping bitz and minis
madvitale
Whiteshield

Looking for 3 Termagaunts - either built or unbuilt

Postby madvitale » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi. Anyone willing to part with 3 Termies? I need just the 3. Let me know. Thanks!
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: Looking for 3 Termagaunts - either built or unbuilt

Postby Dez » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:03 pm

MIKE! How's it going?
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

madvitale
Whiteshield

Postby madvitale » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:42 pm

Dez!
Been really busy with the boys. Nathan is graduating HS this spring and has been accepted into the Biology Dept. at Fitchburg State for next year (that's where he wants to go.....he got into a few places), so we are planning on that. Justin is really involved with music at the HS with his clarinet. 2 bands, the Springfield Youth Symphonium, Western Dist. and Quabbin Valley. He has 2 more years of HS. Sheesh. Also both boys are in the HS musical of 'Annie' this year. Jiu Jitsu is taking a back seat until April. Their schedule keeps me hopping!
I have not played in almost 2 years, but I keep buying models, building and painting. Almost have my 'nids done (finally). Started a small group of Grey Knights. Now that there are some new Eldar models, notably the new Harlequins, I'll most likely pick up a few of them, although I (of course) have had a troop of them, a Shadowseer and a Deathjester completed for years. I was going to try to stop by the last 40k tournament to say 'hi', but the boys' music schedule prevented it. I will keep my eyes on the event calendar.
How about yourself?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Complete derailment of topic, but wow Mike, it is hard to believe that your boys are graduating/nearly finished with high school already. I'm glad to hear that they are doing so well, and keeping you busy. Best of luck to them, and to you.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

madvitale
Whiteshield

Postby madvitale » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:09 pm

Thanks, Kev. Appreciate the sentiment. One of these days I will be able to drop by, I hope.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:22 am

For some reason I missed this reply and I was waiting for it, sorry Mike!

I concur, hard to believe the boys are that old! Grats on Fitchburg, this is all really great news.

I've still been gaming once a week with some local guys, but I still make it out to the store once a month or so. We'll have to get a game in and catch up.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

madvitale
Whiteshield

Postby madvitale » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:35 pm

Yeah. That would be great. I need to be 'retrained' anyways. Been a while. BTW, I did get the 'nids I needed.

Return to “Take My Stuff!”