AoS balance, also known as LOLOLOLOL

Kowal
Veteran

AoS balance, also known as LOLOLOLOL

Postby Kowal » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:24 am

So this is the attempt at balancing this train wreck.

http://warhammerworld.games-workshop.co ... e-Wars.pdf

tl;dr

Balance is "100 models or fewer". Period. And yes, there are prizes for people who win games.

Slim's reference to wallethammer a couple months ago is apparently 100% accurate.

Go get em, tigers.
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: AoS balance, also known as LOLOLOLOL

Postby Dez » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:49 am

I'm going to be trying Frostgrave myself, seems like an awesome game. Part Mordheim, part RPG, use whatever models you want
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Re: AoS balance, also known as LOLOLOLOL

Postby Slimnoid » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:36 pm

Mantic's release of Kings of War 2nd edition has seen them run out of print copies--all 8,000 of them. Frostgrave is on their second print run, Malifaux is doing a worldwide campaign that is seeing hundreds of people sign up, and Infinity is gaining more and more attention from people wanting their sci-fi skirmish fix.

Meanwhile, the LE book for AoS is still available to buy on GW's site, nearly two months later.

Age of Sigmar is the best thing to happen to miniature games.
Bring me your finest coffee!

Return to “Warhammer”