Game tonight

Care to challenge someone to a game?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Corwin
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Game tonight

Postby Corwin » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:10 am

If anyone is looking for a game tonight (malifaux or small game of 40k) I should be getting there around 6
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Ynysley
Whiteshield

Re: Game tonight

Postby Ynysley » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:38 am

Couldn't make it yesterday, but are you doing anything today? I'm free after 6 :D

Corwin
Veteran

Re: Game tonight

Postby Corwin » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:52 pm

I'm busy tonight, may be we can catch a game next week
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Return to “Throwing Down the Gauntlet”