Malifaux De-Rusting

Care to challenge someone to a game?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kowal
Veteran

Malifaux De-Rusting

Postby Kowal » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Hey all, I need to get a couple Malifaux games in to test the wave 5 upgrades and shake some rust off before an event in October. Specifically I really want to do some testing against Sandeep if anyone is running him right now. I should be free tomorrow afternoon after 4:45 or so.
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Throwing Down the Gauntlet”