Infinity Tournament - March 31st 2018

WildBorr
Veteran

Infinity Tournament - March 31st 2018

Postby WildBorr » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:24 pm

Saturday, March 31st, Off The Wall games will be hosting an Infinity tournament in Hadley, MA. Registration begins at 11 am, and dice hit the table at 12 pm. Please have your lists completed and written out to be reviewed during registration.

The tournament will consist of 3 rounds, 2 hours and 15 minutes each, with a break between rounds 1 and 2 for lunch. Entry is $15.00. Prizes will be offered for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, as well as for best painted and additional door prizes. This will include $5 per person for pizza, and the remainder will go to prize support. For prize kits we have a season 8 ITS kit - Tagline.

This is going to be a "small' event, so lists will allow 200 points and 4 SWC. Scenarios will be randomly generated the day of the event based on the ITS Season 9 tournament packet. If you have questions about scenarios or list building, please send me a message.

Note: all bases MUST be marked for line of sight. If your bases are unmarked, any questions concerning facing will be judged against you (within reason).

LordAratan
Recruit

Re: Infinity Tournament - March 31st 2018

Postby LordAratan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:18 pm

I won't be able to assist to the tournament that day but I live in the area and I am looking for playing from time to time, and I don't know if there is a big community playing regularly in the store and when. I would like to join and make Infinity more visible :)
“Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

WildBorr
Veteran

Re: Infinity Tournament - March 31st 2018

Postby WildBorr » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:33 pm

Unfortunately, due to a family emergency, this event will be cancelled. Keep an eye out for a league and a rescheduled tournament

Return to “Club Events”