Saturday League Night - Frostgrave September

Events officially run or sponsored by The131 gaming club.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Saturday League Night - Frostgrave September

Postby J Rzasa » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:03 pm

Hello everyone!

Our first League went pretty well with Age of Sigmar Skirmish. After a vote among the attendees for League Night, the next game we're going to run is going to be Frostgrave. Frostgrave is a league skirmish game in the vein of Mordheim, but has a stripped down system and allows the use of any models as long as it is clear what they represent.

You will need the following to play:
- At least 1 D20
- 1 Wizard Model
- Optional Model to represent Apprentice or Captain
- 8 or 9 additional models to represent your soldiers.

I will have models with me in case you need to borrow something, and will have spare D20's. This makes it an easy league to get into.

I will be running Demos on Satuday 8/26. I will also most likely be running demos on 9/2, as we will not start the League Labor Day Weekend. The official start of the League will be Saturday 9/9. The league will run for 8 weeks, with a 1 week break (9/23)

We will be running for 8 weeks as there may be some interference with the 40k Tournament (9/16) and maybe the Bolt Action Tournament (9/30) as well as anything that happens in October.

That means the League will run from 9/9 until 11/11. Remember, games may only be played on Saturday Nights from 6 PM on. If you miss a night, don't worry. Frostgrave is a game that doesn't get out of hand quickly, plus we'll make adjustments if needed. So it is never too late to join.

Any questions please let me know.

Return to “Club Events”