Holiday Party 12.16.17

CodenameDan
Whiteshield

Holiday Party 12.16.17

Postby CodenameDan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:11 am

On Saturday, December 16th Off the Wall games will be hosting a Halloween party for the 131 club!

The party will feature plenty of gaming to be had, as well as demos for games like Bolt Action, Mantic's Survival Of The Fastest Jet Bike Racing Game and a whole lot of free play games. There was talk of X wing and Shadespire and who knows what else. Feel free to bring other games to play as well.

As an advance warning, the painting competition will be judged at the Christmas party. The only requirement that the model you enter was unpainted at the time of the Halloween party, with the standard novice/journeyman/master categories.

We're gauging interest in in possibly doing a Secret Santa next year so let us know what you think.

We hope to see everyone there!
We must meet this threat with our courage, our valor, indeed with our very lives to ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates this galaxy now and always!
- Sky Marshal Dienes

CMON Legionaire

Mantic Pathfinder

London
Whiteshield

Re: Holiday Party 12.16.17

Postby London » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:53 pm

I have work that day! noooooo!!!
Is it ok if I leave my mini at the shop for judging beforehand? I wanted to make the party but obligations abound...
let me know
- Kyle
Take black the Knight. M
There are seven kinds of Darkness 7 - just like before.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:41 pm

Any plns/arrangements for food? Should we bring anything?
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Sergio
Whiteshield

Postby Sergio » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Well I plan on bringing my mothers bread and some other baked goods.
Victory needs no excuse, failure allows for none.

CodenameDan
Whiteshield

Postby CodenameDan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:09 pm

I won't stop anyone from bringing anything. But as of right now I'm unaware of food plans.
We must meet this threat with our courage, our valor, indeed with our very lives to ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates this galaxy now and always!
- Sky Marshal Dienes

CMON Legionaire

Mantic Pathfinder

Commander_Jay
Lord Requisitioner

Postby Commander_Jay » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Sounds good.

And yes, secret santa. Even is there's only 2 people interested, and it seems like we have 5 or so who spoke up for it this year.

I'd prefer 2 options. The first, a small gift. Or, the other option, anything, and people can specify what they're into. Allowing cool handmade conversions, mods, and paint jobs, etc. (Inspired by some members in past years who knew just the perfect model or conversion to give to someone).
-Commander Jay

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Return to “Club Events”