Saturday League Night, starting 7/15 with Age of Sigmar

J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus

Saturday League Night, starting 7/15 with Age of Sigmar

Postby J Rzasa » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to formally announce here that Off The Wall is hosting Miniature Game League Night on Saturday Nights, from 6-10. The first league night was 7/15, as announced in the store on the Calendar, and is starting with Age of Sigmar Skirmish. We had 8 people for the first night.

Here is the general deal with League Nights: All games must be played between 6-10 PM on Saturday Night. You may play as many games as you can on a Saturday night, but may only play each opponent once. Games will not be scheduled, you will be responsible for talking to people and finding an opponent.

This being said, if you miss a Saturday night, there will be a way to catch up to everyone else. You will not be in as good of a position as someone who won all their games, but you will at least be in line with the middle of the pack. All games played on League Night will be league style games.

First session is 6 weeks, and we will be playing Age of Sigmar Skirmish. This league will run from 7/15 to 8/19. On 8/5, I will begin taking suggestions and votes for the next 6 week league. Here are some games that may work well for a league format:

Age of Sigmar: Skirmish
Age of Sigmar: Path to Glory
40k: Shadow War Armageddon
Necromunda
Mordheim
Test of Honor
Malifaux: Shifting Loyalties Campaign
Tombstone
Cutlass
Grind Ball
Deadzone
Frostgrave
Rogue Stars
Dark Age
Infinity ?
Warmachine: Company of Iron?

If anyone has anything they would like to add, let me know.

Age of Sigmar Rules:

35 Pt Warbands to start
Follow all Warband Construction rules in the Skirmish Rulebook

Only modification: Any model reduced to 0 wounds (not removed due to a failed Battleshock Test) must roll a die at the end of the game. On a 1 they are removed from the Roster.

Warbands starting Week 2 will start at 42 pts.

Let me know if there are any questions.

~J

Return to “Club Events”