Too'Nah Da Slimey and his Lost Waaagh

DZA The Distraction
Whiteshield

Too'Nah Da Slimey and his Lost Waaagh

Postby DZA The Distraction » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:54 pm

So recently on top of the other projects I've been working on the release of 8th ed has inspired me to work on the good Ol' Boyz again. I decided that creating a story behind them would make me more motivated to try and finish everything I've had for so long. With the release of 8th ed my old army list will need tweaking so it will be posted shortly.

Im currently working on the back story as well for the Army. I will have pictures of shortly of my many WIP though.
- Miles -

Warhammer- Orcs and Goblins
40K- Salamanders
Warmachine- Khador

DZA The Distraction
Whiteshield

Re: Too'Nah Da Slimey and his Lost Waaagh

Postby DZA The Distraction » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:48 am

Here are some pictures of WIP for the army.

These are the savage orc boar boyz. They still need tons of work but the skin is basically finished. The war paint on the boars and their skin needs to be touched up. These models have so much detail its ridiculous.

Just and FYI for this army I'm trying to get the skin done first before I go back and go over everything else so just bear with. The green must get done!!

These are my Borcs. Their armor is eventually going to be blue. But right now this is the state they are in.

These little guys are my night goblins. They are basically done save some of the models, basing, and details like eyes and teef. I like the way the came out for the most part especially since there is 40 of them.

I've had orcs forever and its nice to get back into them. Let me know what you guys think and lay down any suggestions or criticism.
- Miles -

Warhammer- Orcs and Goblins
40K- Salamanders
Warmachine- Khador

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: Too'Nah Da Slimey and his Lost Waaagh

Postby Dez » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:26 am

Looking good so far! You still have 'Miles' to go!

Haha, I'm laughing so hard right now it's quiet! :)
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Return to “A Tale of 4 Gamers- Fantasy”