Apocalypse Megabattle Signups (03/13)

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Re: Apocalypse Megabattle Signups (03/13)

Postby Grandmaster marc » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:52 pm

i will probably be using orkwarbosses baneblade if he still lets me.
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

-Popular Ultramarines Aphorism

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Havent changed my mind on letting you use it. Hope you took Drivers Ed! LOL.

Im in need of 2 basilisks for this event. Does anyone have 2 I can use? I would also need the codex as the IG book I have is the old one.
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:56 pm

i do have a codex we can share but if it is like the PS battle in seperate tables and we arn't on the same team your out of luck. and sorry i don't have any basalisks for you to barrow because even if i did have artillary peices the would be medusas.
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

-Popular Ultramarines Aphorism

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:56 pm

I have one I'll bring too.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Grandmaster marc wrote:i do have a codex we can share but if it is like the PS battle in seperate tables and we arn't on the same team your out of luck. and sorry i don't have any basalisks for you to barrow because even if i did have artillary peices the would be medusas.

Once I have the info hard copy I can scribble down what I need. Im sure the players in this game wont mind hand written stats as long as there is a real copy in the building.

Dez wrote:I have one I'll bring too.

are you refering to the basilisk, codex, or meadusas? If basilsik thanks!

That leaves me one short for this formation. If anyone else has the last one that is need thanks!!
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:34 pm

All of the above.

Actually, I know I have the Codex. I need to check on the Basi and Medusa, my Gunwagon uses a Medusa barrel ;)
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Kharn
Hardened Vet

Postby Kharn » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:24 pm

I am officially signing up for this Megabatttle. I will be playing on the side of the alliance.....end transmission. Me boyz will be showin up en helpin da cult. WAAAAGGH!!!
Do you see what's going on, it's change. The longer the changes improve.

Xelloss
Whiteshield

Postby Xelloss » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:31 pm

I'll be there for evil. Any excuse to use a superheavy! :twisted:
Everyone is insane, its only a matter who's more obvious about it.

There are no "good guys"; everyone's a jerk, especially you.

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Postby Kinne » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:21 pm

So, Bill, which side are you trying to sign up for? You kind of signed up for both.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Greywolf
Privateer Press Ganger

Postby Greywolf » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Considering that I just traded off his entire SW army, I think its safe to say he will be showing up for the Cult! LOL :twisted:
Raise your flagons Sons of Russ, the dawn of our victory is upon us.

Return to “The 131 Winter Campaign”