Unreported Games

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Unreported Games

Postby Kinne » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:10 am

Hey folks. Taking a look at the stat tracker website, we currently have a total of nine reported games over the last two weeks. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that more games have been played than that. I need people to keep me up-to-date on any issues people are having with reporting and/or verifying games, so please take a moment to reply to this message (or PM me if it's not something you want to air publicly) and let me know what's going on. Right now, the progress of the campaign is being marked by about six or seven people, and I know there're more of you on board than that! So again, please let us know any issues you're having so we can get them straightened out right away.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

thade
Veteran

Re: Unreported Games

Postby thade » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Michael/Aborsen reported our game (I believe him) and I have yet to receive any notification with which to confirm it. Halp!
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Postby Kinne » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:56 pm

I'll have J look into this. When I take a look at you and Mike on the stat tracker website, it shows a game played on 2/10, but lists it as a Draw.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:02 pm

We did play on 2/10 but it was not a draw (though we both only had a handful of models left): points-wise he won by 4, which I believe classifies as a "Massacre."
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

Greywolf
Privateer Press Ganger

Postby Greywolf » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:05 pm

J is working on that draw thing. They all seem to be coming up as draw. :twisted:
Raise your flagons Sons of Russ, the dawn of our victory is upon us.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 pm

I played Bob, and it was a clear victory for Da Boyz! That should skew back dem weedy numbers dem oomiez haz!
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

hordeling
Whiteshield

Postby hordeling » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:22 pm

what should i do if my opponent never confirms the game? I mean i don't know if i should resubmit it in case he didn't get it, or if he's just being lazy.
Why hasn't anyone invented good rocket skates yet?

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:29 pm

hordeling: I never got a confirm, it's likely I think that your opponent didn't either. Post the outcome here and have him confirm it. ;) (Since I'm admitting a loss, I think peeps are inclined to believe me. <_<)
Thade = Steve

Abhorsen
Veteran

Postby Abhorsen » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:08 pm

they show up as draws till they are confirmed. my game against josh was a draw until i figured out what was wrong with the link in the email and was able to confirm it.

so u still have not gotten a email yet steve? bah ><!

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:39 am

I'm not clear on the site and whether it's accurate or not...I've played the following games...

Me (SM) vs Jeff (Orks): Jeff won a Massacre
Me (SM) vs Michael/Aborsen (Orks): Mike won a Massacre
Me (SM) vs Kev Wall (Dark Eldar): I won a Minor Victory
Me (SM) vs J Rzaza (Tyranids): I won a Minor Victory

My record on the league site is 1-1-0...which means that either my match against Jeff or my match against Aborsen (both of which were reported on that site and I tried to confirm them both given links) one of them did not go through.

Of my two victories, only one (the battle with Kev) was reported on the tracker website. The most recent one I posted on the forums as prescribed by Kinne at the announcements tonight.
Thade = Steve

Return to “The 131 Winter Campaign”