Its not often you respect your enemy.

Kalaris
Veteran

Its not often you respect your enemy.

Postby Kalaris » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:22 pm

My lord gave me a message to deliver:

I want to say that airfields, were always fated to fall, and while it was foolish for those Imperial guard and Marines to get in the way, they fought hard, and were worthy foes against a terrifying and calculating foe, and some shoot happy necrons as well.

Seriously Steve and Marc, you did a great job trying to hold that, It was a harsh force you had to face, but you guys did your false-emperor-god proud.

But then j00 died.

thade
Veteran

Re: Its not often you respect your enemy.

Postby thade » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:38 pm

That was a great game; had I understood the might of your army before we started, I probably would've worked things a bit differently. Nevertheless, it was fun to make you work for it. =)

Thanks for the game.
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

GRANDMASTER TEX
Whiteshield

Postby GRANDMASTER TEX » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:05 pm

MYSTICS, Steve, MYSTICS !
just ally in some inquisition, right Karl?

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:12 pm

I have a half-dozen Grey Knights I will probably field the next time I confront Karl. I have a half dozen more, unpainted. Time to paint them, apparently. ;)
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

GRANDMASTER TEX
Whiteshield

Postby GRANDMASTER TEX » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:14 pm

thade wrote:I have a half-dozen Grey Knights I will probably field the next time I confront Karl. I have a half dozen more, unpainted. Time to paint them, apparently. ;)

get yourself an inquisitor with retinue, including mystics. read codex. Karl will love ya.

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 pm

thanks carl, um i used ig and didnt bring a mystic becasue i didn't know i was gonna face demons. and i thank steve for helping me position my units.
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

-Popular Ultramarines Aphorism

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Marc, you did great, man. Get more of those tanks with the plasma cannons..that thing was a freakin gunboat.
Thade = Steve

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:27 pm

ya, thanks i don't know though well i actually can convert another because if i can get a cheep battle tank of line, i can buy the exicutioner gun from my friend and buy plasma sponsors off ebay.
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:33 pm

One is awesome; two is more than twice as awesome. =) Swap it out for that massive machine gun tank. And...of all times not to field your unit of GKTs! ;)
Thade = Steve

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:38 pm

that gatling tank wasn't mine i barrow it off my friend once in a while so i can have another russ but he is also dissapointed so hes making it a demolisher(i bought the plasma bits off of him)

Return to “The 131 Winter Campaign”