Orkwarboss 2016 Workshop

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Orkwarboss 2016 Workshop

Postby orkwarboss » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:27 am

Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Re: Orkwarboss 2016 Workshop

Postby orkwarboss » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:16 pm

Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Nice start, is that a Calth mini?

We oughta get together and I'll show you how to use washes. They're easy to use, and will add a ton of depth and character.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:42 pm

Dez wrote:Nice start, is that a Calth mini?

We oughta get together and I'll show you how to use washes. They're easy to use, and will add a ton of depth and character.

Yes too the Calth mini. I didnt get the full box but got him in a trade and the non plastic model items so I could play with my current collection. Yet to do anything with the game......

Id like to try washes.

Return to “Completed Works Gallery”