Gamma World

Feel free to discuss all the various RPGs here, even recruit people for a game.
Swooping_Raven
Whiteshield

Gamma World

Postby Swooping_Raven » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 am

Anyone interested in the new Gamma World? I'm thinking of running a campaign.
"Duh Army wot getz dayuh duh fastest wit duh mostest iz gonna be duh wininest." Warboss Gorglesnort, brilliant Ork strategist.

London
Whiteshield

Re: Gamma World

Postby London » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Actually, yes. I've heard little about it, but what I hear I like, and there's also a couple of friends of mine who would be interested in playing - they're already patching together some minis to use for the various amalgamations that can occur in the game. If you're still looking to run something, let me know, and I can send word to Matt and Paul, I'm sure if their schedule fit they'd be in.

- P.S. Matt is a great GM, and might be willing to trade off the role of Master to let you get some play time in too (though that'd be up to him)
Take black the Knight. M
There are seven kinds of Darkness 7 - just like before.

Swooping_Raven
Whiteshield

Postby Swooping_Raven » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:34 am

Hey dude,
I didn't mean to ignore you. I've been away from the forums for a while. (Illness, other responsabilities and such). If you're still interested in doing this, let me know and we can chat some more about it.
"Duh Army wot getz dayuh duh fastest wit duh mostest iz gonna be duh wininest." Warboss Gorglesnort, brilliant Ork strategist.

London
Whiteshield

Postby London » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 pm

S'aright, a little time definitely didn't hurt the cause - school's just about out. If you want me to ask around, I've about 4 people in mind, I may be able to stir up some interest.

Let me know.
Take black the Knight. M
There are seven kinds of Darkness 7 - just like before.

Swooping_Raven
Whiteshield

Postby Swooping_Raven » Mon May 02, 2011 8:42 pm

I guess a good question to start with is, how often do you guys want to play?

Return to “RPGs”