d20 modern system, post WWI game

Feel free to discuss all the various RPGs here, even recruit people for a game.
London
Whiteshield

d20 modern system, post WWI game

Postby London » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:44 am

so, Jake, everyone's esteemed friend, is going to be starting up a d20 modern game set in post WWI. and he wants players. game should run on every other Sunday, starting two weeks from easter, and should be a good time. At some point I'll get him on here so he can give some more details, but for now, just post back interest and I'll let him know what kind of showing yall might make.
Take black the Knight. M
There are seven kinds of Darkness 7 - just like before.

London
Whiteshield

Re: d20 modern system, post WWI game

Postby London » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Hey guys,

So, the premise of the campaign will be that the players are part of an army during a war (set in a made up world with pre-WWII tech) I plan to keep it fairly simple and straight forward but will be adding in fantastical elements as the game goes on (think Indiana Jones before kingdom of the crystal skull) I am open to suggestions and player input and enjoy working in a player's background and play style to the game to give it more flavor. If you have any questions post them up here and I'll get back to you as soon as Charlie gives me a heads up.

Jake
Take black the Knight. M

hordeling
Whiteshield

Postby hordeling » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm likely in, depending on where the game is being played, not 100% on d20 modern though, but let me know as more info becomes available.

-also, a few questions: is there any setting info available, is the world pretty much like our own, are we leaning towards some type of alternate setting, steam punkish, more dark and drab, more fantastical, and are we conscripted, drafted, volunteers, professional soldiers?
Why hasn't anyone invented good rocket skates yet?

London
Whiteshield

Postby London » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:29 am

Josh,

Character Creation for this thing is going to be Tomorrow, Saturday, at 3, at OTW.

As far as the world goes, I believe its to be our tech tree, set between WWI and WWII, but on different ground (he's made maps) Not too sure about the atmosphere hes planning towards, but I'm pretty sure we can choose how we'd gotten ourselves into a war zone (as part of character backstory) hope to see you there!
Take black the Knight. M

hordeling
Whiteshield

Postby hordeling » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 pm

tomorrow is friday ;) , and regardless of which day you actually mean, i will be a little late (tests for online classes). Also, i have one drill a month, so if game happens to be on a drill day, i usually get back between 5 and 7, will that be an issue? There really isn't a time posted.
Why hasn't anyone invented good rocket skates yet?

London
Whiteshield

Postby London » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:14 pm

its definitely Saturday, I'm just a little off when it comes to the days of the week (I have no classes on Fridays). I really can't say whether or not being a little late will be a problem, as its not my game, but I'd guess that he'd be flexible. I'm fairly certain he plans to run the game on Sundays (just not this week, cause of Easter) from 3 to 10. I'd say just show up when you can.

EDIT: Josh, you can contact Jake for more info at 413.841.2249
Take black the Knight. M

Return to “RPGs”