TFL session 1

Discussions and events for the Wyrd Miniatures skirmish game Malifaux
cidewithme
Whiteshield

Re: TFL session 1

Postby cidewithme » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Sounds good. See you then!
'This is the age of total digitalisation; everything is online always.'
'Uh huh, and that's why our politicians are pure and clean, and the world works so well, is it? Because everybody knows everything and there's no hiding place.
Peter F. Hamilton

bmac
Recruit

Postby bmac » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:34 am

Lilith and Kaeris met on the field of battle. Kaeris's spread her flames across the Neverborn forces but she could not escape the grasp of Lilith's Tangle Shadows.

Brandon - 8
John - 2

Ynysley
Whiteshield

Postby Ynysley » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Rasputina's brow knitted with annoyance as the undead bodies of her own cultists pressed in around her. She would have her vengeance, inevitably, but not today. She turned. "Snow, come, we are leaving."

Seamus' mad cackling carried on the cold winds that covered her retreat.

Seamus nets 10 (Atticus) to Rasputina's 1 (Josh)

cidewithme
Whiteshield

Postby cidewithme » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:46 pm

The box terrified her; she didn't understand it. Now, to boot, that wretched worm of darkness was taking up residence in a vile human host. This would not stand.
"Oh Pandora, dear," Titania began with a smile...

"Two more pallets of brillianced liquor, sir," the Illuminated informed Lynch, "ready for distri-" and suddenly he was drawn into a rough thicket, the thorns devouring him.
"The HELL!" Lynch exclaimed.
"Oh, Jakey, wanna play?" Pandora appeared, green streaks of energy pouring out of the box in her hand.
"Baby, I ain't got time for this," Lynch said with detached calm, motioning to the tattooed gorilla of a man standing behind him. Sensei Yu smiled and cracked his knuckles.
"That's not fun, Jakey! Don't you know how to treat a gir-"
And with a flash the Hungering Darkness was on top of Pandora, his tendrils of darkness ripping into her warm flesh. She screamed, fleeing away, but Lynch followed her.
"I said, I ain't got time. I want it back. Pay up," and through a stream of brilliance Lynch sucked Pandora's essence out of her body, feeding the hungry darkness in himself. The withered husk of her body collapsed, the box falling to the ground, inert.

My Jakob Lynch wins over Corwin's Pandora 10-0. Losing a master turn 1 is not easy to come back from.
'This is the age of total digitalisation; everything is online always.'
'Uh huh, and that's why our politicians are pure and clean, and the world works so well, is it? Because everybody knows everything and there's no hiding place.
Peter F. Hamilton

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:51 pm

EXTRA! EXTRA!
The greatest game of Malifaux ever played took place today. There were so many spectators that from where Nellie was, it was probably the largest crowd ever to see a Malifaux game. Nellie was convinced that Perdita was using alternative facts to raise her standing within the Guild, and to take a stock pile of Guild supplies for her own use. Perdita hired a fake Francisco who was quickly dispatched by the real Francisco and Bishop. However after a massive terrorist explosion caused by Papa Loco which killed the poor heroic Bishop and mortally wounded Phiona Gage who was minding her own business. In the end, Perdita high taled it through our expertly planned trap and scored 3 vp from entourage.

Investigations are still under way as to how Perdita was able to secure the Red Joker in hand 3 out of 5 turns.

Perdita 5
Nellie 4
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Commander_Jay
Lord Requisitioner

Postby Commander_Jay » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:06 pm

FAKES NEWS!

Sorry, I hate myself, but I had to.
-Commander Jay

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Return to “Malifaux”