Who is or wants to be into this?

Arena combat, gladiator style!
Dez
Storm Trooper

Who is or wants to be into this?

Postby Dez » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 pm

I know there are quite a few other games going on right now, but I really love the idea of this game as well as the models. Anyone interested in playing this with me? We were waiting for a new book, but from what I understand from the creator we can use the current rules as they won't be changing much.

I'm hoping that with everyone being interested in Fantasy, but some people not able to buy a full army right now, that we can get this kicked off. You can use any models that you want, as long as it represents your Gladiator.

I'm not looking to run an event or league right now. What I'm looking for is a few smart cats with a couple of extra hours on a non Wednesday to hash through the rules and have some fun. Then, if it's as fun as I think it is, we can show it to others.

I know people have been dying for Gladiator Battles. Well this is it! Pit your heroes against each other! This system could also be used in Fantasy Campaigns, as Generals meet on the field of battle and punch each others faces off.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Re: Who is or wants to be into this?

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Well I would certainly be interested in this, as I have all of the models and a pretty kick butt arena built. I am pretty disappointed in the length of time it has taken to translate the version 2 book from spanish, but Id certainly like to give it a go.
Time restraints right now are my only concern, but I could probably find a couple of hours here and there.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Return to “Avatars of War”