Some new plastic Chaos Warriors

Arena combat, gladiator style!
Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Some new plastic Chaos Warriors

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:54 pm

http://www.avatars-of-war.com/eng/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=143

These look like they would make some great Chaos Warriors. Sadly it doesnt look like you will be able to get a box with all of the weapons options. But they are still pretty awesome looking.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Re: Some new plastic Chaos Warriors

Postby Kinne » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:01 pm

I dunno. I like a LOT of the stuff they've put out (I may have to get me some Dwarf Berserkers some day), but those remind me too much of the hunchback Chaos Warriors. At least in the way that the models are all over the place and look like they would be a nightmare to rank up. If you look at the halberdier block, they're not even all facing the same direction. I like the way the current Chaos Warriors have a decent aesthetic, but are also uniform and rank up nicely. If they offered a cheaper way to add great weapons and halberds to Chaos Warriors, I wouldn't even consider these models from AoW.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Return to “Avatars of War”