Blood bowl update

Kowal
Veteran

Re: Blood bowl update

Postby Kowal » Sat May 21, 2016 12:15 pm

It literally does. The dice mechanics actually change behind the scenes depending on the difficulty setting because the AI is the same flavor of idiotic regardless of the setting. It's a very weird and incorrect way to build a script, but hey, it gave me my fix when I needed to play so I can't whine too much.

Anyway, I want to play some real Blood Bowl soon. Who's looking for some practice games?
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Postby Kinne » Sat May 21, 2016 6:25 pm

Dez wrote:The video game cheats :)

Oh god yes. Like when your Agility 5 dude with Dodge fails a Dodge roll, but your opponent's Troll dodges on a 6, like, five times in a row.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:39 am

There is a new website up for the new edition of blood bowl. simply bloodbowl.com They also have a mini video of a new Skaven team, which is awesome. I have been looking for a cool skaven team for years, and I think this is finally it.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:54 am

Must buy! Even though I just bought a box of Stormvermin to convert some into a Blood Bowl team...

Here is the Blood Bowl unboxing http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016/10/ ... boxed.html
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Return to “Bloodbowl”