PVSN Blitz 4 on 5/4/19!

Kowal
Veteran

PVSN Blitz 4 on 5/4/19!

Post by Kowal » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:03 pm

Hello again sports fans! It's that time again when the PVSN hosts the Network Blitz! Who will take home the title of Network Champion? Will it just be Coach Wall again? It could be you!

The PVSN is hosting the third annual PVSN Blitz! at Off the Wall Games in Hadley, MA on Saturday, May 4th. This event uses the competitive rules pack (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbwo3jzx2psj6 ... s.pdf?dl=0) and the LRB 6 team supplement (https://www.dropbox.com/s/sf2lbq2vvjbka ... 6.pdf?dl=0) Tournament dues are $20.00 for pre-registrants (or $25.00 day-of), and can be paid here: https://www.paypal.me/BenjaminKowal

Start Time: 11:00 AM EST
The event is likely to run 4 rounds, so expect to be wrap up between 8 and 9pm.

We're updating the team creation rules a bit this year because there were multiple requests to go slightly higher on team value.

1) Coaches will form a valid roster fitting under a 1 million gold crown salary cap
2) Teams will be allotted up to 250k value in skills to augment their players. Skill selections are restricted as follows:
No more than 4 of the same skill (up to 4 is fine)
No numerical stat improvements
As usual, skills requiring doubles cost 30k. Normal skills cost 20k.

Teams with team value of under 1.25 million may spend the difference in inducements drawn from the list in the rules pack, but may not purchase special play cards. Teams inducing star players in this way must have a valid 11 player roster before star players are added.

Fields and d6s will be provided for the event, but participating coaches should still bring dice, minis, pass templates, and/or markers as necessary, as well as three copies of your team roster.

Prizes will scale based on attendance, with all players receiving custom PVSN dice, buttons, and skill rings.

Additional prize support is still being worked out, but at a minimum the lucky winner (and additional high performers depending on attendance) will walk away with their choice of beautiful PVSN puzzle-style boards, and I've had several new ones created by FF-Fields for this year's event.
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Re: PVSN Blitz 4 on 5/4/19!

Post by Inquisitor Wall » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:51 pm

I will be there. Hopefully I can finish above last place this year.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Kowal
Veteran

Post by Kowal » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:01 am

Just a reminder that this is less than two weeks away! Remember to pre-register to save yourself five bucks.
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Officer_Nasty
Recruit

Post by Officer_Nasty » Wed May 01, 2019 12:45 pm

I just sent you some $$. See you Saturday.
"Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning."

Return to “Bloodbowl”