Where have you been, Charlie?

London
Whiteshield

Where have you been, Charlie?

Postby London » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:24 am

And what's your name, anyways?
- to be honest, just liked how charles didn't have any of the hard consonants in it. Eitherway, -
let's be honest, my warmachine minis never did have a fighting chance anyway.

More to the point, I'm around, apparently more so than lately, to an extent, but I'm getting back in tune with the shop.

I'm Charlie, [given name's kyle] and I've been around since the shop was across the way, and still remember playing my first copy of fireball island and watching mom demolish my brother's character explorer pawn with a startling display of randomized accuracy. So board games forever, but D&D became a thing [for me obviously] while I was in High School. Hopped on the Table Top wargame warwagon when my friend caught me painting minis that I wasn't even going to use in a game of dice-degrading moral and lifestyle choices, so I bought a box of tac. marines and it's changed my life ever since. I like Dystopian Wars for a few boat-orientated reasons, but I do also enjoy the star wars x-wing set... I have an A-wing to paint, as a matter of fact.
Take black the Knight. M
There are seven kinds of Darkness 7 - just like before.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: Where have you been, Charlie?

Postby Dez » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:30 am

Hey Charlie! Are there going to be more Black Templats about?
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Return to “Off Topic”