me hurt

Corwin
Veteran

Re: me hurt

Postby Corwin » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:54 am

On a somewhat funny side note, after my fall when I was in the ICU, before I have any memory. I thought I was in the warhammer 40k world. I was telling my wife that I was a chaos lord and I kept changing. First told her I was a Nurgle guy. When she told me I was not I changed to a knorne bloodletter because (I liked to kill people), she asured me I was corwin instead. I kept giving orders to "my soldiers" through my heart rate monitor. I told her there were "nurgle guys, two of them and they smell bad". I also said that guy over there with a rocket launcher, "no corwin that's your nurse". Eventually I decided to join the good guys and I was a space wolf for a while, I first had a bolter that I was shooting, then I upgraded to lightning claw and storm shield. I do not remember any of this, all stories from my wife. Just go to show I guess I'm warhammer to the core. I'm glad I'm doing a lot better I have played a few games, I am recovering very well. I'm not quite back to "normal" but I'm getting there.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:23 am

Haha that's great, glad to hear you are recovering well!
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

ArDeZe
Whiteshield

Postby ArDeZe » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:48 am

Hahaha that's hilarious. I'm glad you're feeling better, man!

Ankaru
Veteran

Postby Ankaru » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:39 pm

I think we have all had those days. It was good to see you last week. Keep on going strong.
Fantasy is cool. Sci-fi is cool too. But when you combine them, they become even cooler.

AdamL
Whiteshield

Postby AdamL » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:53 pm

I've had several moments like that but with video gaming instead. Some nights I would dream I was raiding as a warrior tanking bosses or fighting in the arena as my mage.
"Shoot the choppy and chop the shooty"

Guide to being an ork: Learn it, live it so you don't muck about!
http://matthewfarrer.files.wordpress.co ... wchart.png
Ork Taktikz
http://i.imgur.com/gKcI5cI.jpg

You can never have enough dakka for it is like the speed of light. You can come close but you can never attain it.

Return to “Off Topic”