Necromunda

Ankaru
Veteran

Necromunda

Postby Ankaru » Fri May 09, 2014 12:05 am

I was wondering if anyone here actually plays Necromunda. Seeing as I have some models laying around that I really want to use.
Fantasy is cool. Sci-fi is cool too. But when you combine them, they become even cooler.

Oracle
Recruit

Re: Necromunda

Postby Oracle » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Ankaru wrote:I was wondering if anyone here actually plays Necromunda. Seeing as I have some models laying around that I really want to use.

Not sure if you are still looking but I recently dug out my old Delaque gang as well as just modified some Reaper Bones figures into a gang for fun. Have really been itching to get a campaign going

Ankaru
Veteran

Postby Ankaru » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:27 am

Unfortunately I sold my models a while ago. Had no use for them and didn't want to see them sit on my shelf forever.
Fantasy is cool. Sci-fi is cool too. But when you combine them, they become even cooler.

AdamL
Whiteshield

Postby AdamL » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Derp
"Shoot the choppy and chop the shooty"

Guide to being an ork: Learn it, live it so you don't muck about!
http://matthewfarrer.files.wordpress.co ... wchart.png
Ork Taktikz
http://i.imgur.com/gKcI5cI.jpg

You can never have enough dakka for it is like the speed of light. You can come close but you can never attain it.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Proxy or convert new ones.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Ankaru
Veteran

Postby Ankaru » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:26 pm

I may, I don't know. I'd have to relearn the rules and such. And find models to use.

Oracle
Recruit

Postby Oracle » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:02 am

Ankaru wrote:I may, I don't know. I'd have to relearn the rules and such. And find models to use.

I actually just proxied up a gang of my own from Reapers Bone - future set series. They're awesome and fit quite well and are to scale suprisingly. AND it only cost my 26$ for 10 gang members and 2 bounty hunters, 1 of the guys even has a giant chain gun and can be used as a heavy.

I am looking for people to do a on going campaign, so the more the better

Return to “Necromunda”