The Reavers-Chaos Undivided

Gingerlicious
Recruit

The Reavers-Chaos Undivided

Post by Gingerlicious » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:16 am

Out of the swirling wastes of chaos come the Reavers......

Lord of Chaos(Ur'salant the Unconquered)-100pts
Chaos Sorcerer Lord-140pts
Chaos Warriors-180pts

Total points-420pts

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: The Reavers-Chaos Undivided

Post by Dez » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:17 am

You have 80 points left, you could add:

Spawn
Chariot
Marauders
Warounds
Familiars
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder
I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Gingerlicious
Recruit

Post by Gingerlicious » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:29 am

I think I'll build the chariot.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Post by Dez » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:32 am

Do it!

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Gingerlicious
Recruit

Post by Gingerlicious » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:21 am

The gods of Chaos have smiled up the Reavers in their last two battles. Ur'salant the Unconquered lead his Chaos war band into combat with Orcs. Ur'salant, guided by Chaos Undivided, killed the orc general. This garnered the attention of the Chaos gods. Ur'salant was immediately touched by the gods, igniting his assention to demonhood. Ur'salant is now a demon prince. Unfortunately, the gods pulled their favors. The Reavers we defeated by orcs. (We threw down and skipped the objectives. We both walked out with 1 glory point. Orcs take a minor victory.)

In the second battle of the night, Ur'salant lead his war band against his brothers in worship, the UFC. the UFC decided it was wise to build a shrine to Khorne. Ur'salant found this disconcerting. He sought his chaos brothers to inform them of their foolishness. After some negotiations and tomfoolery, Azalbath slipped his way to the shrine and pulled it down. (Reavers pulled out the squeaker. Reavers 2 glory points, UFC 1 glory point. Reavers rolled addition followers...looking at Slaughterbrute....for the cuddliness....wahahahaha!!!!!!)

Dez
Storm Trooper

Post by Dez » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:41 am

Sounds like you are having fun, can't believe it about the Ascension! So fluffy and cool! Uh, I mean GROGGO DA KEGSMASHA AND DA IRONJAW BOYZ IZ GONNA SMASH YOU FLAT DEN BBQ YOU!!!! WAAAAAAGH!!!!!!

ADB

Gingerlicious
Recruit

Post by Gingerlicious » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:57 am

Just let me know when you would like to be sacrificed upon talons of chaos....umm rather throw down lol.

Gingerlicious
Recruit

Post by Gingerlicious » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:05 am

The Reavers got their wish.....salty toothpicks. Problem was they nearly choked on them. Two battles with the toothpicks yielded a lost in the first match and a draw/loss(I didn't get the monument up while Steve didn't get near the monument). The result was Steve with a major victory and I got 1 victory point. I rolled up extra followers and will probably take Chaos warriors.

Gingerlicious
Recruit

Post by Gingerlicious » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:46 pm

So Chaos Undivided has marched across the Realms with a mixed bag of results. After choking on salty toothpicks(Steve's war band), Chaos tried its hand against the Fyreslayers. BE WARNED!!!! The magmadraughth is NO JOKE. After not only killing off my Slaughterbrute and the demon prince, the fire bleeding brute was finally felled by the Undivided 1st Company(my original warriors).

1 victory point vs Steve/rolled new followers chose a 2nd company of chaos warriors
2 victory points vs Natasha/rolled dark patronage(exalted),rolled 1 on D4(Khorne)-Slaughterer's Rage

Return to “Path to Glory AoS League”