Round 3 pairings

cidewithme
Whiteshield

Re: Round 3 pairings

Postby cidewithme » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Jonah, we still need to get our game in. I'm away for T-day from Wednesday to Sunday. That leaves us this Tuesday or next week on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Do any of these days work for you? Next Wednesday is probably the least viable for me, as I have a long day of meetings leading into prep for a big weekend.

The new Governor General wants them Latigos run outta Malifaux... too soon?
'This is the age of total digitalisation; everything is online always.'
'Uh huh, and that's why our politicians are pure and clean, and the world works so well, is it? Because everybody knows everything and there's no hiding place.
Peter F. Hamilton

G-Bread
Whiteshield

Postby G-Bread » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:02 pm

Jonah, we need to get out game in as well. I'm free this Wednesday. if that's doesn't work I can do the weekend or next week.
You have been Governated!

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:35 pm

Pulled a 10-5 win with Shenlong over outcast Misaki. Turn 1 misaki killed sensei yu with a red joker, and the lone swordsman retalliated by killing misaki turn 1 with the red joker. Brutal game overall.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Kowal
Veteran

Postby Kowal » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Lone Swordsman also killed Killjoy turn two with the red joker. WHY IS EVERYTHING DEAD
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Solicitor 6
Whiteshield

Postby Solicitor 6 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:16 pm

Anthony's 10 Thunders' Misaki stood triumphant over my Shenlong 10-6. The game included a katanaka sniper leaping from his height 7 perch onto Yin to keep her from flying up to him. Thank goodness for hard to kill. Even if it was for naught.
The best way to figure out where you come from, is to figure out where you're going and work your way backwards. -The Doctor

Commander_Jay
Lord Requisitioner

Postby Commander_Jay » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Have time for a game this week? Also, message or text me if you can so I'll see responses faster.
-Commander Jay

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:05 pm

For any one still playing, I need results by Wednesday PM, so I can submit them Thursday morning.
Please also make sure to update the final results thread so I have final standings.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

cidewithme
Whiteshield

Postby cidewithme » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Everybody was kung fu fighting, but one side brought pistols and the others didn't. It turns out that the answer to ressurecting undead things is more bullets. Perdita's crew brought down Lo Pan and his super-powered sidekicks.

Jonah wins 9-4
'This is the age of total digitalisation; everything is online always.'
'Uh huh, and that's why our politicians are pure and clean, and the world works so well, is it? Because everybody knows everything and there's no hiding place.
Peter F. Hamilton

Return to “East coast Malifaux League”