Dez ToMG 2014 - Skaven (RATS!)

This years Tale of Many Gamers Forum
Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: Dez ToMG 2014 - Skaven (RATS!)

Postby Dez » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Thanks Jonah! I completed a full unit of the Gutter Runners, and they did good at the tournament. Too bad I didn't have a chance to face your Stunties! They would have had a great time with your gunline I'm sure :)

I'm going to be making 2 more units of them, because Eshin and Ninjas.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Commander_Jay
Lord Requisitioner

Postby Commander_Jay » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Oh yeah. Fitzy's ruined my gun line, and dropped my organ gun so fast (who was my mvp in earlier games).

Rats do have some cool tricks!
-Commander Jay

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:34 am

Just thought I'd put in a quick note on what I finished for the tournament/last bit left of 2014:

I had a great year, I got a LOT of stuff done! I'm looking forward to 2015, I've already got a start on a Lamenters army.

Dwarf Thane
Renegade Guard Sergeant
40 Clan Rats
6 Rat Ogres
Sqweel Gnawtooth
Hellpit Abomination
Warlord on Brood Horror
9 Gutter Runners
Night Lord
Plague Marine

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Commander_Jay
Lord Requisitioner

Postby Commander_Jay » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:13 am

Looking good!

Do you play Dwarves? And, whats the deal with the renegade Imperial Guard?
-Commander Jay

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:22 am

I haven't played any games with them, but I have a bunch. I've been sitting on some Battle for Skull Pass ones for a while now. I think that it would have been my first WFB army if I didn't get a good deal on WoC and so many people didn't play them already.

Renegade Guard, Traitors and Heretics! I've had that army for a while too, and it really needs some finishing work done on it. I think I have about 5000 points, all the infantry are Forge World. I have a few superheavies for the army too, really would like to get that one done soon. I spent a lot of money to have it sitting in foam, haha.

ADB

Return to “ToMG 2014”