2015?

This years Tale of Many Gamers Forum
Dez
Storm Trooper

2015?

Postby Dez » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:43 pm

Any results frim 2014? Will there be a 2015?
Last edited by Dez on Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Re: 2915?

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:50 pm

By May I did not have any participants responding to the forms each month and there were limited updates on personal threads. I will not be running it in the same manner as last year, and decided to do the resolution for the year instead.

That being said if there are people that would like to participate again this year, post here and if there is enough interest we could try it again. I really enjoyed posting updates to projects and having the ability to look back at what I had accomplished gaming wise over the year.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Corwin
Whiteshield

Re: 2015?

Postby Corwin » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 pm

I like having the place to post everything so I can look over all that I have done, it also gives me a place to show people that I don't see that often.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Return to “ToMG 2014”