orkwarboss 2012

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

orkwarboss 2012

Postby orkwarboss » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:10 pm

This isnt a monthly goal list. This is a year list. Build now in the cold basement and when the weather gets better hit the paint.

Goals:
Fix killer kan
Stompa with magnet arms
Twin CCW
Normal
CIA TOP SECRET STOPMA
Fix stompa
Mad dok grotsnik
Ghazghkull
oilers
orderlies
Squid hounds
Ard boys
Battlewagon

thats just orks. Marines, Chaos and IG goals:

Finish paint on Deathwing
Command Razorback
Build last landspeeder raven wing
paint raven wing
Cypher before going bad
Continue repainting Marines
Alpha Legion finish build
Lesser summoned daemons AKA peasants
IG project
DONE BUILDING
Lootas
Burna boyz
Looted wagon
Titan
Painboys
Zagstruk
Big gunz
Truck
Weird boy
Wazdakka
Flash Gits
Dadrukk
Tankbusters
Deffkoptas

Kaptain Badrukk and 3 ammo grots
AoBR Nob body-Nob box set arms with a cut combi gun- old big shoota tip- twin uge choppa head- battle wagon or stompa driver head- boss pole- (not seen) orge kleaver and stick bomb
tankbustas
tankhammers
weird boy
flash gitz
Wazdakka
DA Vet with a 'long slide' bolt pistol. yea its the old storm bolter from the rino kit. i think it works :D
Last edited by orkwarboss on Mon May 21, 2012 11:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Kharn
Hardened Vet

Re: orkwarboss 2012

Postby Kharn » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:11 am

I love your Wazdakka conversion.
Do you see what's going on, it's change. The longer the changes improve.

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:47 am

thx
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:44 am

vacation time means late night model time:

Boss Zagstruck-box set nob body, nob slugga, fantasy orc choppa, AoBR warboss head, Nob clawz, very old shoulder pads, WW rockets, current storm boy rocket pack, stick bomb bags, necron destroyer body
'barry' shot? last ed metal storm boy, 2ed ago metal storm boy, my Zag, AoBR warboss

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:40 am

the biggest problem with cranking out all these models now is im gonna have to paint them at some point.....

OOP Lootas. these metal ones will be removed first unless i counter balance them. they dont stand to well.
big gunz
truck. working retail has some perks. found the John Deere truck in the parking lot late one night. orks stole it.
about the same size as the GW one
'new ride boyz'

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 am

More new stuf:

meks. nothing special about them. gotta build the oilers
burna boys. something to note is that i used the older light grey plastic bodies on them and not the newer dark grey bodies. they fit almost perfectly. remember that when you buy a box of anything and curse GW for lack of parts. check your older parts! :wink:
pain boys
went EPIC and finally built this guy. thanks GW for no instructions. :evil: Image
the right ork gargant is for my ork EPIC army whenever that gets moving
while the titan might see time for normal 40k games as a x dred with an assault cannon and rocket cannon

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Since Im at a stop sign with my orks (parts) I have moved to some other side projects.

Storm Troopers
Sergeant Naaman
Ministorum Priest with Eviscerator-My only 2 problems here is how fron heavy he is so I used a cav base and his arm. Gonna grenn stuff it.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Cool, some unique conversions in there. My favorite is the Eviserator, of course ;)
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Dez wrote:Cool, some unique conversions in there. My favorite is the Eviserator, of course ;)

Thanks.

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Mon May 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Looted wagon:
Russian T72 tank, PVC pipe, German 88 gun, Ork burnas, dred knight flamer, armour plates, plastic card, big shootas. The ard case can be used on either gun.
I tried to use some REM and nail heads to allow one warrior to swap out some weapons if I needed to. The large talons shown proved to heavy to stay up so I glued them in place. The claws can be removed.
Gene stealers. Not my paint job. Bought them that way.
6 pack of warriors
Alpha Warrior with med size claws from the trygon kit. Thanks to Cloud Runner for the model!! Hes a member at the SWC.
Time to test KNF…..
My first plan was to use the large set of tylons from the trygon kit as they are bigger than the large talons sold separate by GW. They are too big. The small ones are way too small. Med size won out.

Return to “ToMG 2012”