Mordheim Night (05/04)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kinne
Master of the Administratum
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mordheim Night (05/04)

Postby Kinne » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:51 am

Alright folks, Mordheim is only three weeks away! As such, I know there are many of you who may be interested in Mordheim, but have never played the game before. Fear not, for I will assist ye! This coming Wednesday (May 4th), I'll be on hand to show you all the ropes of Mordheim. I'll have some warbands to play around with to show the rules themselves, and I'll also be available to discuss various warbands and the overall concept of Mordheim in general. I'll likely be arriving between 3:30 and 4:00, and staying until 7 or so (obviously with a brief interruption for announcements).

I would highly recommend anyone who is considering Mordheim take a perusal through the many materials available to you on the interwebs. You can get the official Mordheim rulebook as a free PDF from Games Workshop's website (I'd provide the link right now, but it's blocked at work). You can also look at nearly all of the additional material available through two websites: and . Take a look through the warbands and see which you might be interested in running, so we can discuss it next week. The list of allowed warbands . Oh, and don't worry about getting the Mordheim models from GW. Many (if not most) warbands can be recreated through regular Warhammer models, or even Reaper and other companies.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: Mordheim Night (05/04)

Postby Dez » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 am

Here are the Games Workshop .

Kinne

Postby Kinne » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:16 am

Thanks, Dez!
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:37 am

Very welcome!

I need to remember how to play too. I've been going over the rules a bit again.

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Sun May 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Sun May 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Bring me your finest coffee!

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Sun May 01, 2011 3:25 pm

J in Mordheim, you can pretty much use whatever models you want. So Avatars of War, Converted GW models, Whatever as long as you can tell what it is it flies so have fun and be creative!

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Sun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Sun May 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Attachments
02.jpg

Kinne

Postby Kinne » Sun May 01, 2011 7:44 pm

All of the weapons are listed in the rulebook, and their descriptions of what they do are also in there. Just decide what warband you think you might like to run, and go for it. As long as you can tell by looking at the model that this guy has a sword and this guy has an axe, there's no problem.

Return to “Mordheim League”