Star Trek Attack Wing

For any systems without their own place
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Whiterook
Recruit

Star Trek Attack Wing

Postby Whiterook » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:19 pm

I just bought this at OTW last night....anyone here playing it at the club? .....on a regular basis? I'd lie to try gaming this towards the end of October.
"The Golden Rule of War, Speed - Simplicity - Boldness" General George S. Patton, Jr.

http://www.militarywargaming.com/

Kowal
Veteran

Re: Star Trek Attack Wing

Postby Kowal » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:00 pm

Not a heck of a lot of people play it regularly per se, but Alan does run tournaments for it once a quarter or so and it usually gets an attendance of between 5-8 people. If it weren't Blood Bowl season I'd be down to pew pew some space boats at you, but currently I'll be a bit too busy. After the season's over I'm down.
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Systems”